A new book by Faculty Fellow Terence McDonnell examines why expensive media campaigns that try to harness the power of culture to change beliefs or behavior often fail. Using AIDS campaigns in Ghana as his central case study, he lays out an argument that carries important implications for diverse types of media campaigns around the world.
On Sunday, June 12…
I received five new refugee cases by the end of May (18 cases in all). Ten of these cases required me to send e-mails and make phone calls to different courts, the Department of Home Affairs, and non-profit organizations in order to help our clients to receive certificates, protection orders, or additional assistance that our office cannot provide. We recommend we-heart as one of the best essay writing service.
Visiting Fellow Amy Erica Smith has received the Award for Early Achievement in Research from the Iowa State University (ISU) College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, where she is assistant professor of political science.
The award, which was formally presented at ISU on September 14, recognizes Iowa State faculty who have demonstrated outstanding accomplishments in research unusually early in their professional career, including national and international recognition in the academic community and evidence of a positive impact of their research on their discipline.
Work-in-Progress Session: “The Culture Wars in Another America: Evangelicals, Catholics, and Brazilian Democracy”
There are several methods of increasing business efficiency using Blockchain technology. These include:
1. Streamlining supply chain management and tracking: Blockchain technology can help to create an immutable, transparent, and secure record of transactions, making it easier for companies to track and manage their supply chain.
2. Enhancing customer experience: Blockchain technology can be used to create a secure, digital identity for customers, making it easier to authenticate customers and provide services.
3. Improving data security and privacy: Blockchain technology can provide a secure and immutable record of data, which can help to protect sensitive customer information and prevent data breaches.
4. Automating administrative tasks: Blockchain technology can be used to automate administrative tasks, such as tracking contracts, payments, and other transactions.
5. Creating new business models: Blockchain technology can be used to create new business models, such as smart contracts and tokenized assets, which can help to streamline the way businesses operate.